“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 7:12)
- Mean-spirited teasing
- *Fighting and aggressive behavior (Verbal/Physical)
- *Sexual conduct or harassment (Verbal or Physical)
- Disrespect for church property including not throwing away own trash
- *Directly not following proper instructions of adult authority.
- Disruptive behavior during worship service or other church meetings
- Adult authority = parents, children & youth ministry leaders, church adults
- DE = Disciplinary Enforcers = David Park, Jason Koch, and Billy Park
- * = Major offense
- Warnings – When adult authority become aware of problematic behavior they can give direct education and warning including rebuke. If the same behavior continues after the warning then the behavior should be reported to DE
- Major offenses should be reported to DE at the first offense. DE will then contact parents to deal with the matter.
- When there has been a major offense (or a repeat of the same offense) then for 2 weeks a parent needs to be present with the child while at church. During group meetings the parent needs to sit right next to their child. During all free time the child must be within the parent’s view. Also the child who conducted major offense should write apology letter.
- If the problematic behavior is repeated after the above consequence then 1 month of this consequence will result.
- If the same behavior still continues further action (such as suspension of coming to church and other disciplinary action) will be discussed and decided between the DE and child’s parents.
By signing this agreement you agree to follow the rules and guidelines within it
Name & Signature of child ______________/ ___________ Date_______________
Signature of parent_____________________________________ Date_______________
Signature of Disciplinary Enforcer__________________________ Date_______________
LA UBF, 11625 Paramount Boulevard, Downey, CA
© 2023 LA UBF
Copyright LA UBF © 2023